PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER
- WEBSITE does not sell its own products or services but merely acts as a platform to other service – providers.
- Indistani is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Indistani cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Indistani shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Website attempts to bring sellers of products manufactured(completely or a major part of it) in india, however, does not hold any responsibility in case of fake claims by any of the sellers ‘or’ manufacturer.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Indistani does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Indistani reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Indistani make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Indistani is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Indistani we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Indistani will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Indistani’s Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Indistani’s Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Indistani may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Indistani for settling the dispute.
Your Account and Registration Obligations